12204 107th Ave N.W.
Edmonton, AB T5M 4A8
Two blocks east of Duchess Bakery on 107 -
Open Today Until 6:00 pm
|Monday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||12:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
Janis Chapman & David Cleary Franchise Store OwnersView Our Store Site
Attract More Birds with Seed Cylinders
- Offering cylinder foods is, “The Easiest, Longest Lasting Way to Feed Your Birds.” Here are other benefits.
- Supplements other foods to help attract a greater variety of birds
- Longer views … often birds like chickadees or nuthatches will choose a seed and fly off to eat it elsewhere. The cylinders “hold” the seed for them and they stay longer at the feeder eating the food. So, you get longer views of the birds.
- Long lasting so you don’t have to fill the feeder as often
- Great vacation feeder … Since the food lasts longer than most other seed options, you can set out a cylinder prior to a long weekend away or a vacation and return to birds still visiting your feeders.